- Open the milk containers and pour a little bit from each container into a pitcher. Leave about a 2″ empty space in the carton to allow for expanding when frozen.
- Freeze the milk soon after buying. Don’t let it sit in your fridge for too long.
- I write the date I freeze it on the front of the carton with a sharpie marker.
- You can freeze the milk for up to 3 months.
- When you notice your milk is running s little low, take out a container of frozen milk and let it thaw in the fridge.
- Before using the milk the first time, shake it up.
Also check out Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas.