For years, aspirin was only good for headaches, and aches and pains. Now we also know that daily low doses of aspirin is also good for the heart.
It’s also good for lots of things you probably would never think of.
Aspirin is good for:
- Removing stains on clothes. Crush a few tablets and dissolve in warm water. Rub the liquid into the stains and wash as normal.
- Get rid of Dandruff. Mix a few crushed tablets into a tablespoon or two of shampoo and then rub into your scalp. Let it set for a few minutes and then rinse out.
- If you are out of bleach the next time you wash a load of whites, throw an aspirin tablet into the wash to whiten the white clothes.
- Take the itch out of bug bites by moistening the bitten area and then rub an aspirin tablet over the bite.
- Keep cut flowers fresh longer by dissolving an aspirin in a quarter cup of warm water. Add it to the water in the vase.
- Get rid of pimples fast. Just crush an aspirin to a powder and mix it with a tiny bit of water to make a paste. Rub it on your zits and allow to dry. Then rinse off.
- If you are a blond and you love to swim in pools, you may have noticed your hair getting a green tint over time. Remove it by crushing 10 aspirin tablets into a large glass of water. Pour it over your hair and let it set for 10 minutes before washing out.
- Mix a few crushed aspirins to your compost to keep fungus from getting into your garden.
- To remove sweat stains from your clothes, dissolve a few aspirin tablets in a cup of water and pour over sweat stains. Then let it set for a few hours before washing.
- To remove grass stains or nicotine stains on your hands, make a paste of a few crushed aspirins with a little lemon juice. Rub this on your hands and then wash off.
- You can give your dead battery one last charge by dropping several aspirin tablets into the battery.