So is everyone ready for Valentine’s Day this week? For me, it just a regular day but I know many of you have someone to celebrate Valentine’s Day with.
I have been busy working. I plan on re-organizing my office/studio so it’s more functional but haven’t had a free day to do it yet.
I did make 2 new Squidoo lenses this week, so if you are interested or just feel like being kind, check them out here:
Okay, on to this week’s sinner menu. As usual, I’m linking to recipes where I can.
Parmesan Chicken (see recipe below)
Fast Food Friday
Shish-ka-bob made with beef, mushrooms, onions, and green, yellow, red and orange bell pepper
This is the easiest recipe in the world and my kids love it.
4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breast halves
1 8 to 12 oz. bag grated Parmesan Cheese
1 package Ranch Dressing mix OR Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour Parmesan and Ranch dressing mix in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Dip chicken in a bowl of water. Make sure the whole piece gets wet.
- Now dip chicken in Parmesan mix and coat it thoroughly with the cheese mixture.
- Lay in baking pan.
- After all the chicken is in the baking dish, I sprinkle any remaining cheese mixture all over and around the chicken.
- Bake until golden brown. It takes 40 minutes in my oven but yours may take more or less.
Have a great week!
I’m also linking to ON THE MENU MONDAY.